AI builders: let’s get to know each other

Impressive to read so many fascinating replies and personal stories.

I’m an entrepreneur by heart, done countless projects (2 exits and 30+ angel investments as of today) and the past two years I’ve been working on an AI project involving privacy. It didn’t start out focusing on AI but instead out do make individuals own their digital identity (self-sovereign identity and decentralization). After 1,5 years of testing tech and drawing architecture I (we) mixed it with AI. So the past 8-9 months I’ve been building an AI project that might be the worlds first private personal ai. It’s called Kin. A personal ai for your private life.

I’m completely in love with the future potential of AI and use tonnes of AI services already (ofc many of them already listed here)… tools such as notion ai, gpt-4, claude, copy.ai, fireflies, butter.us etc.

I love following new tools that come up so I will continue to follow all the new updates on this site and newsletter. Thank you all for building!!!

Hi, so excited to be here! I am Will from Sydney, Australia.

I have been in business and marketing. for around 20 years now, and now dabbing into AI as there is just so much opportunities.

Created my first AI saas here - https://superai.team Concept is to build your team of super-powered AI helpers in minutes, suitable for these who are not power users of GPT and don’t want to waste hours messing with prompts etc

And as I love using new tools so much, started AI Worthy, as a site to share reviews and my experiences with various AI tools along my journey!

I’ve seen some incredible tools in this community and would love to review some!

Thanks everyone!